The RESUP, for Network on Higher Education Studies (french: “Réseau d’Etudes sur l’Enseignement Supérieur”) is aimed to lead research in sociology, political sciences, educational sciences and economy, in the field of higher education.
Created in October 2001 with the initiative of the Ministry of Research, it is henceforth benefiting form a “PFF” (Pluri-Formation Plan) habilitation around five laboratories from the Ministry of National Education.
The RESUP is headed by Christine Musselin (director of research at CNRS, Sciences Po, CSO) with the support of a scientific council formed by:
- Marie-Françoise Fave-Bonnet (professor at Université de Paris Ouest Nanterre, CREF)
- Georges Felouzis (professor at University of Geneva)
- Thierry Chevaillier (professor at Université de Bourgogne, IREDU)
- Michel Grossetti (director of research at CNRS, Université de Toulouse le Mirail, LISST-CERS)
- Pedro Teixeira (professor at Porto University and CIPES).
If you want to know more about RESUP, please refer to this PDF presenting the project.